Business Systems Analyst (Remote Available)
REstack is a Real Estate and technology-first fund administration and outsourcing company. REstack provides clients with fund administration services tailored specifically to the Real Estate investment space and is curated by experienced real estate professionals. Our service offering is coupled with access to a bespoke technology platform built and configured for the real estate industry. Founded in 2020, REstack is proud to be a Vancouver, BC company.
We’re on a mission to democratize the Real Estate investment management space, enabling investment managers of any size to access an institutional level technology and back-office platform.
What’s your role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Technology team as a Business Systems Analyst. Working directly with the Business Applications Manager this is an opportunity to join a young, growing company and have a meaningful impact on shaping our growth and trajectory. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong work ethic who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Managing all the business applications
- Providing user support to our clients and employees
- Assisting with on-boarding of new clients onto our systems
- Assisting in implementing new modules / applications required internally as well as for clients
- Liasing with external vendors and consultants
- Assisting with report writing
- Providing critical feedback with respect to systems/ applications with an aim to further improve the business systems and processes
- Providing training to users
- Keeping abreast of developments in real estate technology
- Assisting with building out the department and processes
- Identifying and documenting internal controls and policies
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in finance, real estate, computer science, technology or related discipline is required
- 2-4 years of experience of working in a Yardi environment
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi Voyager is required. Experience in Investment Accounting / Investment Management will be considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Strong computer skills and experience in implementing and delivering software solutions is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills are required
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills, collaborative nature
- Must be a team player
- Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time effectively
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive salary, incentive, and equity program
- Meaningful benefit package
- Flexibility for remote/hybrid work environment may be available
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this role and other opportunities at REstack we encourage you to reach out to email@example.com.
If applying, please include a Cover Letter and Resume. We appreciate your interest in this position. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. If you want to learn more about REstack visit www.restack.com.